CPR Wrap Aid (3 Sizes Available)
CPRWrap® Aid is a new tool that helps make CPR easier. In an emergency, just remove the product from its quick-open package, lay it on the chest of the infant sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim, and follow the simple instructions.
Made with a non-woven fabric that is eco-friendly. This is more than a CPR mask, it provides visual prompts to guide the rescuer through the four AHA-recommended steps of CPR. To ensure sanitary protection, the non-woven chest overlay includes a mouth-to-mouth, one-way breathing barrier, and face shield.
- Step-by-step guide for the four AHA-recommended steps
- Visual guides ensure proper hand placement
- Mesh mouth barrier protects from contaminants
- Non-woven (eco friendly) fabric
- Easy-to-open package for quick access in a medical emergency
- AED compatible
- Bilingual (ENG/SPAN)